Seiten

Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Lolita meet up: Eating pancakes on a ship

Good evening my dearest readers,

I wish you all a nice 1st advent and I hope you all had a great weekend. I spent mine with some shopping and I visited our local christmas market with my family. I like christmas markets, the smell of sweet and tasty food and all the pretty christmas things! (But I dislike the amount of people... >_<'')
How about you, do you like visiting christmas markets?

Anyway, last weekend we had a Lolita meet up in Bremen and went to "Admiral Nelsen - Das Pannekoekship". It's a ship that looks like an old pirate ship and they make tasty pancakes - sweet or hearty. Our Lolita group was bigger this time. 
After eating our yummy pancakes we were allowed to go to the deck of the ship and we took some pictures there. It was windy and a bit cold, but also funny and a ship is such a pretty photo location. :)
When we were finished with tai´king pictures, most of us needed to get their trains or busses back home, so we just walked back to the main station of Bremen.

It was a very nice meet up, somehow short, but we spent most of our time eating and drinking on the ship. And here are a few pictures:


 - Our group -
My outfit:
Hat: Self made
Blouse: Bodyline
Skirt: FanplusFriend
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Accessories: Claire's and Offbrand
 - A close up of my face with make up -
  
And as I mentioned in my entry before, I decorated the beret with a brooch. :)
I wish you all a lovely sunday and I good start into the next week and into december! 

Yours,
Zhenya

PS: I also made a "Get ready with me" video about this outfit, maybe you like to take a look at it:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Bilder. ^_^ der Rock ist megaschön. Ich hätte auch gerne so einen, aber ich glaube High Waist Röcke stehen mir nicht.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! :)
      Ach, ich hab auch erst gedacht, dass mir High Waist Röcke nicht stehen und hab dann nach dem Anprobieren gemerkt, dass sie mir doch gefallen.

      Löschen