Seiten

Montag, 24. November 2014

Daily Outfit: Autumn Feels

Hello my dearest readers,

I promised to blog more and here's a next entry. This time a daily outfit again, before I post the upcoming Lolita fashion related entries. :)
I'm totally in an autumn/winter mood and I love to wear my sweaters and hoodies again, combined with a cute skirt or shorts. On saturday I found this pretty sweater and it's a bit different from my style, but I really like it. And the fake leather shorts are still one of my favorite pieces.

 Sweater: Primark
Shorts: Ann Christin
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Osco
Necklace: New Yorker
Backpack: Offbrand (bought during a convention)

I hope you all keep yourselfs warm during this colder days. In two days our local christmas market starts and I'm already excited to visit it - do you like christmas markets?

Best wishes,
Zhenya

2 Kommentare: