Seiten

Sonntag, 11. November 2012

Sweet Lolita Outfit: Jewelry Jelly shopping day

Good evening readers,

yesterday my boyfriend and I wanted to visit the local Anime and Manga meeting in our city. So I dressed myself up (I decided to wear my 'Jewelry Jelly' Onepiece from Angelic Pretty), but when I was ready, my boyfriend told me that he wanted to go to the city for a little shopping first - it was my plan, too. 

In the end, we haven't been to the Anime and Manga meeting, because we spent out whole day walking through the city with a little bit shopping. ^^'
It was the first time I walked alone (just with my boyfriend) dressed up in Lolita. But I felt very good, I was confindent enough and I think I'll wear more Lolita on 'normal' days - I mean I'll not wear it only for meet ups. 

So, here are some pictures of my outfit yesterday. I finally wore my dream dress! <3

And a special picture. My boyfriend and me standing in an elevator from MediaMarkt (a shop for DVDs, Games, technology stuff and so on). ;)
That's it for today. ~
Yours Zhenya

4 Kommentare:

  1. voll süss <3
    und neid, dass dein Freund dich so mitnimmt XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dankeschön. :3

    Ach, ich bin auch glücklich, dass er mich so mitnehmen mag. >_< Mein Exfreund mochte das auch nicht.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ah, das sieht wirklich gut aus und ich finde das ist auch richtig alltagstauglich, ich finds schön wenn man sich auch an normalen Tagen in dem Outfit in die Stadt traut : )

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dankeschön. :)
    Es war auch wirklich recht alltagstauglich, da war ich selbst ein bisschen erstaunt.
    Und ich hab mir vorgenommen das auch mal öfter zu machen.

    AntwortenLöschen